Rug Pad Gripper, Grippers For Rug, New Materials To Non Slip Rug Pads For Hardwood Floors, Under Rug Carpet Tape, Keep Your Rug In Place & Make Corner Flat
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $14.99 - Original price $39.99
$14.99 - $39.99
Current price $14.99
- Material: Polyester fiber, Acrylic resin
- Size: 3.9 inch x 3.9 inch x 0.04 inch
- Item Weight: 2.08 Ounces
About this item:
- Wondering how to keep rugs from slipping? This is a problem that troubles many people. To address it, we provide a new material that works as a rug pad gripper. This method uses a VACUUM TECH design which grips all types of floors firmly and easily.
- Design Feature. This product can easily be glued under any rug. The side facing the floor features tiny suction pores. These pores utilize the VACUUM TECH feature in which whenever pressure is applied from the top, air escapes and creates a low-pressure region within the cups. This produces an adhesive effect, which keeps your rug in place. Does Not Work For Rugs On Carpet Floors.
- Advantages. The rug anti-curling gripper is less than 1/10 inch thick and inconspicuous after installation. Suction technology firmly sticks to the floor without causing marks or damage, and the gripper easily peels off the floor. It is convenient to wash, as you won’t have to separate it from your carpet for cleaning. The tape for the rug adds extra comfort underfoot owing to the slightly bouncy nature of suction technology.
- Components. This package includes 12 pieces. Each piece is square in order to increase the surface area in contact with the floor. That leaves your kitchen, bathroom, and hallway much more secure. You can even use them outdoors to prevent slipping and flatten corners.